Followers

Sunday 16 July 2017

Noor!Design UK DT Call

Noor!Design UK DT Call Application

Hi, I am Ivy and soon to be 55 (scary). I started watching a crafting TV channel in 2014 and have been hooked ever since, not the channel but the crafting lol I now have a craftroom filled with 'goodies' and a fantastic craft cabin designed by me built by my partner where I spend most of my evenings.

I love shabby and vintage styles with lots of flowers but I like having a go at mixed media too. Until 2 months ago a friend told me about Magnolia stamps.... unbeknown to me that was the start of a whole new journey to me ... colouring!! I did not think I had the patient nor the talent.... but I give everything a go .... now here I am on my journey of a hobby of colouring and blogging (oh, this is new to me too until last month lol) so I am a newbie but we all have to start somewhere....  
Since I started my blog last month - https://shabbycraftycabin.blogspot.co.uk I started doing some challenges and for a beginner or maybe a beginner's luck I have won Top 3s and a winner which I will be making a Guest Designer Team project to showcase on the 23rd of this month, I waover the moon!!

I am also on Facebook.

 Noor!Design Uk has always been one of my favourite websites I love all the quality beautiful products and not to say amazing inspirations by all the Design Team members. And I dreamed of joining the dream team ever since I came across this blog :-) I know there will be many talented applicants, it would be a dream come true if I got picked.

Here is my card I made, I hope you all like it :-)











More cards and projects I did














Thank you for this opportunity to show some of my work xx

No comments:

Post a Comment