Followers

Friday 9 June 2017

Hope & Faith

Hope & Faith Gatefold Card

 

Hello all,

Today I am posting this gatefold card using stamps from Indigoblu and I am not particularly a black card person but I thought I would give it a go and I think the turn out is better than I thought


.

I layered the gatefold front card using a die by Sue Wilson to create a sunray representing hope. I used Brushocolor pigments to get the background . I used metal junkyard embellishments by Prima Marketing and stamp embossed and cut out the sentiment words.





I stamped and embossed the image from indigoblu after creating the background using Brushocolor powder pigments and stamped some sentiments. I also stencilled a 'sun-ray ' stencil with gold crackled paste behind the main image. Finally I stamped and embossed a sentiment and cut it out and matted it on black card. The image was painted using brusho after embossing.

I would like to enter my card into :

Challenge #126 ~ Emboss It!



No comments:

Post a Comment